Sunday, June 25, 2006

 
and people wonder why i was a screwed up teen who cut myself and all that jazz...

i get these ugly bouts of rage sometimes... like, i just wanna grab my brother by his head and repeatedly bang it against the wall, letting blood fly all over the walls. and yet still, i also have these moments where i'm so concerned over his well-being, and i do things like, set aside 10 bloody per cent of my monthly salary to get him tuition, despite there being a possibility that he wun appreciate it, and make full use of his tuition to pull his grades up.

i've been trying so hard all my life to please my parents, in the hope that they'll love me as much as they love my brother... but i guess no matter what i do, it'll never be enough. his grades are like shit, and he doesn't know how to function in society. my grades in sch were always good (til i started playing more when in uni) and i'm more street-wise than him... and yet...

i really shouldn't bother...

so why does it hurt so much?

Comments:
Very interesting blog. I appreciate the honesty. I truly believe you will love my site.. www.juddandjasonspeakout.com We invite you because we know you will enjoy it.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home