Saturday, November 04, 2006

 
When you're surrounded by sickness, possibly death, it's then that you really realise how important life is. And then you promise yourself, to treat the people around you better... So one day you wun wake up regretting all the things you wished you had done for a person you cared for, to show that person that you really love her.

And I'm also pissed... How can people be so superstitious in this day and age? I almost couldn't get in again together just because I am a female born of another female in a family, and coz I'm one of the youngest... I'm supposedly bad luck... Like somehow the moment people see me, touch me, they'll catch something.. Like fuck.

I'm been tolerating it the past few days now... Keeping my smiles, coz I think, it's no point getting upset.. Some people feel more comfortable with their superstitions so I'll humor them... Nevermind that it's at my expense, and makes me ache so much... That I cannot be there by her side.

Thankfully the plants were aligned right today... :p

She's better... Greatly improved... They said it's like a miracle... And I wanted to retort back, that's coz I could finally fucking be allowed in at last to see her... I'm the ray of sunshine, you assholes.

But no, I didn't say that... Respect elders.. She taught me that... And I'm not gonna disrespect her by disrespecting them.

I hope she can get out soon... I promise I'll visit her more during the weekends... Just let the docs give the green light and declare her well.

Please.

Comments:
Enjoyed reading your blog. You have an interesting persona that shines through even without the need for any pictures. Political science students are good at expressing themselves, indeed!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home