Saturday, March 31, 2007

 
Woke up at frigging 7.30 am this morning..... a Saturday morning miracle in my opinion.

Reason for it: to go to my brother's school with my mum for a 'Meet The Parents' session.

My brother's first term results were SHIT.

He basically failed everything but E Maths. And if you fail english, there is nowhere you can go from there.

LAZY IDIOT... I wonder how serious he is about taking his O's.

His form teacher basically gave the same feedback and advice that we've been telling him for ages. And mind you, he doesn't get caned for bad results, nor has he been grounded.... so unlike my time :P

Yet, with all that gentle advice given to him, you would have thought he would have been grateful he hasn't been punished for shitty school work. But nooo... he just had to be an ass.

Whatever.

Anyway... after we got home at about 10... i smsed my god-sis Zhen and invited her over for a swim. I had read in her blog the previous day that she had thought about attempting to exercise a bit, lol. God knows I need lots of that too.

So we had a lovely time swimming, then resting, then swimming again, and resting.... I think we did not bad, considering how we were so breathless after just 4 laps. :P Blading and cycling can be very deceiving sports... they make you think that hey, you might actually still be quite fit. But once you're in the pool, you realise, hell no! Coz swimming actually requires more strength and stamina... it is a full-body workout after all.

Now i'm nicely red.... got a good tan out of the whole swim. We didn't make a conscious effort to tan... it was just all the time in the pool which got us there.
I dun think I'll peel, but my skin does feel a little sore.... kinda sad when you think about it... I mean, just 2 hours under the skin and I'm feeeling like that already.... huge diff from the past.

:P

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home