Tuesday, May 22, 2007

 
this morning, at about 4-plus, i heard some voices....

ya, i also thought they were voices in my head.

but then i realised, noooo.... it's more like from the tv or something... and then i noticed the lights from the living room area through my bedroom door.

coz i was so tired, i just thought i'll ignore it. i figured my brother was up, getting ready for school and stuff.

but the volume was just toooooo loud. i mean, i could hear word for word what was being said. i even knew it was from a harry potter movie. then i looked at my clock and saw the time - i was pissed. why the hell is my bro doing up at that hour, watching a dvd?????

so i got out of bed, opened the door and yelled at my brother for being an inconsiderate bastard who really shouldn't be watching tv at this hour, but getting sleep, so he'll be all bright and awake for school later. i shouted at the brother who's taking his o levels this year, and had failed everything subject but english for his CA.

then i slammed my bedroom door shut, really hard.

but the damage had been done. i couldn't get back to sleep. so at 5, i got up, showered, cycled to the mrt station, and took the train to office, where i spend about 1 1/2 on my computer on some work before my eyes got too sleepy, so i napped at my desk for a bit.

i was so freaking tired throughout the day lor.... plus i had this huge major presentation to give to my boss and colleague and really needed to be alert.
thank goodness the presentation worked out fine.

but ya... i'm sooooo pissed with my brother. it's just insane, what he did.

so i ignored him when he greeted me when i got home that night. call me petty... but i think what he did was just toooooo much. it's the o level year for goodness sake!

humph!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home