Saturday, April 14, 2007

 
i had my day all nicely planned out. I would sleep til noon (i actually got out of bed at 1pm, but that's close enough), then shower, have a bite, read the papers, and go cycling. I was going to try to cycle all the way to east coast park.

then the rest of the evening will somehow fall together.

So.... everything was going according to plan, like clockwork.... then it came time for cycling.

My frigging bicycle chain wouldn't unlock!!!!!!!

i tried... i really tried. but the lock wouldn't budge!

So that completely screwed up my plans, and caused me to miss much-needed exercise. I did think about going to the gym but the last time i did, my knee got sooooo sore... i'm now able to predict the weather again :P and to think i had been so happy my 'weathergirl' days were over.

maybe i'll swim tomorrow...


Updated:
Ms Niki Koh Yuet Zhen! The next time you wanna do something on a Saturday, pick up your hp and sms me! While I do read your blog regularly, I dun necessarily do it every Friday night!

Cable ski at East Coast when I return from my travels?

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home