Friday, April 13, 2007

 
I do like Friday evenings spent alone. Sometimes I’m not out with Him on Friday nights… we both go home early. And coz my family will normally not be home at that time, I get the whole house to myself.

So I’ll just sit in front of the tv and stone…. While that sounds really lazy of me, I enjoy it. Coz for a couple of hours, you just let your mind drift away, after a long week’s work. It’s good to rest… lol, it’s called taking care of yourself.

Hmmm… I’m be in Phuket this time next week… really looking forward to it. Then immediately after that, I get a day in sg before I have to fly to bbk for an exhibition. Lol, no time wasted in getting back to work after a holiday. But I’ll be with Him in bbk… so that’ll be nice… very nice…. ☺

I hope all the females walking along the beaches in Phuket are old women with extremely flabby thighs and cellulite all over their bodies. Then people wun notice my slightly flabby thighs, bloated tummy and minor stretchmarks… lol, I’ll look good in comparison to the other females.

Mean, I know… but oh well… women are vain creatures after all.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home