Monday, December 01, 2008

 
Yes, I am alive.

Just been sooooooooooooo busy since Tokyo; it's been a crazy few weeks.

I felt like a hamster on a wheel... wake up, bathe, go work, work, go drink, go home, spend time being a daughter, bathe sleep... and so on (with multiple inserts for smoking). Day in, day out it's been the same routine.. so much so that you start to wonder: is this what's going happen for the rest of my life?

Can just imagine what they'll put on my tombstone: 'She came, she worked, she died.'

I lead a pathetic life.

And now he's gone, for an ENTIRE month - when I next see Him, it'll be a new year. So it seems like I'll be at the same routine, just well, at the same routine alone.

I mean, I actually spent ALL of today working - I only went into Facebook ONCE *pat self on back*

The thought of this day repeating itself throughout December is kinda depressing. It's December: holiday month, Christmas carols, twinkling lights, bells and the like... I'm supposed to be merry.

But then again, I've always been very melancholy during the Christmas season - you feel all warm and fuzzy, but at the same time, you feel.. I don't know, subdued.

Anyway, there's a Genting trip coming up, just the weekend away, so that's something to look forward to. And I intend to try my hand at baking and building a gingerbread house (how domesticated!) plus visit Southern Ridge, the Zoo, National Museum, Marine Barrage, and maybe a day on the beach in Sentosa.

If I do actually go to those places, it'll be a miracle.

I've been thinking of drinks.. but you'll think that with this recession the prices of a serious vodka would drop.

Sheesh.

I'm whining, I know... blame Him for being away.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home