Sunday, September 28, 2008

 

In Memory: Paul Newman (1925 - 2008)

It's kinda morbid... my second last post was also about a death from cancer.

Now, screen legend Paul Newman has also died because of the wicked cancer, aged 83.

I heard that there was a very good actor called Paul Newman when I was a little girl, but that was pretty much all I knew... until I watched Butch Cassidy & the Sundance Kid.

Both Paul Newman and Robert Redford were so good in it... and I was totally taken with Newman, lol, he and his beautiful blue eyes.

And so we've lost another great talent... sigh.

As usual, I went looking in YouTube for something... BBC has quite a nice video, but I wanted more.

This was nice:


And then I found this, the trailer!



Paul Newman, rest in peace.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home