Tuesday, August 12, 2008

 

Free movie!!!

I'm only doing this for the chance of winning a free movie ticket... ya, that's how cheapskate I am.

Wanna join me? This is what you do...

1) Cut n paste the following statement of mine (below) into your blog.

2) Follow on with your own statement, starting with "The craziest thing I have done for love is..."

3) Tag a bunch of people you know


So because I was tagged by TheDude... here's how mine goes:

(1) The craziest thing I have ever done for love, it's standing out in the rain with an umbrella waiting to catch a glimpse of this girl I had a crush on...just to ask her for her name and number. :D

...hey, I was 18 then!

Catch Wall-E in cinemas from 28 August 2008″

(ORGINATOR BLOG: http://www.peranakandude.com/)

(2) The craziest thing I have done for love is to cry over a lost one.. what a waste of tears.

Catch Wall-E in cinemas from 28 August 2008

(Blog: http://sgfairy.blogspot.com)

Tagging:
1) Ms. Jade
2) Ms. Niki
3) Ms. NIs
4) Expat@Large

Let's go to the movies!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home