Thursday, July 24, 2008

 
Blog's been quiet this week, compared to last week when I was posting almost every single day.

I've just been very tired... and stoned. Just feel like lying down somewhere and do nothing but eat, read, watch tv... the life of a slacker.

Off for a weekend break on Saturday; am really looking forward to it. Just to be away from all that's familiar. On the agenda is seafood, spa treats, and idle chats with friends very close to my heart.

Before that though, I'm heading off to the museums on Friday night. In case you didn't know, they're doing some 'Come to the museum! It's cool and funky!' sort of crap, lol. I've always loved museums, but the thing is, museums in Singapore charge a ridiculous ticket fee (especially when they're not the Musee D'Orsay for example). But because this Friday it's free entry til 2am, I'm going there, cheapskate that I am.

You might like to head down too, and maybe we'll cross paths at one of the exhibits. It's easy to recognise me - I'm the one with the Singaporean fairy wings ;)

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home