Sunday, July 13, 2008

 

Sex in the Island

Because I am such a generous person, I decided to share some sex facts I read from Cleo magazine's August issue (I dun understand why they publish the issue the month before, but anyway).

1) The largest penis on record is 33cm, or 13 inches... I just thought the ladies might like to know.
- Geez, I think the longest I ever had was, at the very very most (because I dun carry a measuring tape around in my handbag) was 10 inches... sigh.
Then again, probably not many women can take in 13 inches... though I'm sure they damn well try, lol

2) Lithyphallophobia is the fear of seeing or even thinking about an erect penis.
- If you're a female with such a problem, then lady, you seriously need help.

3) The clit has about 8,000 nerve endings, and the penis only half that amount.
- Take that, men!

4) Sex can act as an antihistamine to combat asthma and hay fever.
- Those with asthma, rejoice, there is a cure!

5) The Kamasutra says that a mixture of camel's milk and honey will keep a man erect all night.
- I should have asked Z to bring me back some camel milk from her ME trip

6) Men experience an average of 4-5 erections when asleep
- Bastards!

7) The production of oestrogen from having sex makes hair shiny and skin glow.
- I told you so... see, why spend money on facials when you can have sex AND a beauty treatment at the same time?

8) Just above the female's tailbone lies a tiny vertebra that contains the sacral nerve, which sends sensations to your nether regions. Male partners should press on the sacrum with his palms when female's lying on her stomach to stimulate the nerve endings.
- *makes note in diary* I mean, I've always enjoyed feeling male hands rub the small of my back but I never knew it was THAT useful.

9) The most pleasurable time for a woman to have sex is in the middle of the menstrual cycle because you're bursting with oestrogen and testosterone, and so extra sensitive to touch.
- I told Him that, and He didn't believe me! :P It's really, THE best time to have sex... men, just get over the blood and do it already!

10) A teaspoon of semen contains about five calories
- Ladies, tell him that the next time he wants you to swallow like Zoe Tay.

11) Dec 22 has been designated Global Orgasm Day - a day to effect change in the energy field of the earth through the input of the largest possible surge of human energy. Participants are to concentrate all their thoughts on peace during or after orgasm.
- Note the date in your organiser and do your bit for world peace!

12) Massaging a man's heel just under the ankle bone is a great way of betting his lower half tingling with sensations.
- *makes note in diary*

If you want more, go buy your own copy of Cleo... there's 100 sex facts in all.

I've been very busy... lots going on at work and elsewhere.. hence, the lack of blog posts - I've a life, you know.

He had to suddenly fly off somewhere for an emergency, might be 2-3 weeks... I'm hoping it won't be any longer than that. It's obviously a little depressing, but well, shit happens... I just try to keep His spirits up, and my own as well...

On the bright side... He gave me a ring, and slid it on a finger on my left hand.

Lol.. I was thinking, should I, or should I not blog about it?!?!?! But well, I just had to tell, you know, I just had to.

Of course, if you wanna talk about legal papers etc, there ain't any. It's a gesture, a symbol, that's all... and yet, that's not really all... it's like, saying we have something that's really, not much different, save for the legal piece of paper.

I really am very happy.

Missing Him already...

Anyway, I've lots to do while He's away... there's work (there's always work :P), then I wanna catch 'Red Cliff', head down to some museums on 25 July, finishing putting together this weekend trip some girlfriends and I have decided to go on - just a 2D/1N thing in Batam with lots of massages... and a couple of other things.

Sigh.. I hope He's doing fine..

You guys have a good week ahead.. I've so much to do, I'm contemplating leaving a couple of bottles of wine in the office... for emergencies, you understand.

Comments:
9) The most pleasurable time for a woman to have sex is in the middle of the menstrual cycle because you're bursting with oestrogen and testosterone, and so extra sensitive to touch.
- I told Him that, and He didn't believe me! :P It's really, THE best time to have sex... men, just get over the blood and do it already!



My dear, it's the middle of the menstrual cycle, meaning on the 14th day of the whole 28 days.. Not during menstruation..
 
Ah... thank you for pointing that out..

I still insist though that it's also great during menstruation.
 
Haha.. I guess different girls n guys juz take it differently; some like it, some don't.. Well, doing the deed in the middle of it is gonna get quite messy, n perhaps noisy due to the squishing squashing sound of the fluid..

It may even look like a murder scene in CSI if u do it on the sheets..
 
Post a Comment

<< Home