Saturday, May 03, 2008

 

Bonjour

Ok, so I’m now in the capital city of Paris.

Arrived about 4-plus in the afternoon… it was surprisingly painless, getting to the hostel. Then I walked around the area… seems like a sorta migrant area – lots of Africans, Chinese, Arabs, Turks etc.

Now I’m back in the hostel, after dinner… there’s free wireless – pity my laptop can’t get the wifi from my bed, so I’m downstairs..

I’m in a weird mood – feel like I wanna be alone.. as in, away from people… but with Him. He went off somewhere else this morning, and I went to Paris… I’m back in SG late next week, and then He’ll follow the following week.

It’s not too bad if I’m in SG and He’s away, coz I’m like, HOME. Or if I was staying in Germany instead of coming to Paris, I think I wouldn’t be feeling so lousy, coz Germany is kinda like a familiar place now.

But Paris is soooo new for me… and it doesn’t help that the locals are soooo stuck-up. The Germans seem much nicer, after I’ve encountered the French. But I keep telling myself that I’m in capital city, so maybe things are different.

But I can’t help wishing He was here with me… then, when walking down the streets earlier in the evening, He’ll be pointing out lots of things to me, talking to me.

But I know this is kinda like, just how I’m supposed to be feeling, after having spent an entire week with Him almost 24/7.

Tomorrow, I’m going for a free tour of the St Michel area… and apparently the first Sunday of every month (which I’m conveniently at) is free entry at museums.

So the idea is to just pack my time with so many activities… time will just fly by soooo quickly… then I’ll be back in germany for a night, before I head home.

Oh… I really do miss Him.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home