Thursday, April 03, 2008

 
Been back for a couple of days now... kinda busy with work... he's gone for a week, so I'm all alone :(

Oh by the way, have you guys been following American Idol?

I'm now in LOVE... I mean, have you all seen Michael John, especially when he sang the Queens medley?

If not, here it is for you below:


Isn't he just excellent??? And oh man, so so so sexy... especially at the end bit of the song, when he went "We are the Champions..."

Another guy I quite like is Jason Castro.. listen to him sing one of my all-time favourite songs 'Hallelujah':


It's the dreadlocks, i tell you... he's so adorable, you just wanna pinch his cheeks and plant a big fat wet kiss on his lips.

With Michael though... I just wanna rip his clothes off and... well... he is very fuckable. Just listening to him sing makes shivers run down my spine, in a very very good way.

Ok, enough lusting... got to get back to work.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home