Saturday, March 08, 2008

 
If it wasn’t 2-plus in the morning and I wasn’t feeling so sian, I would have had a whole bunch of stuff to tell you.

About how I’m so glad Clinton won Texas and Ohio… she’s back in, baby, she’s back in.

As much as I support Clinton, I would have liked to find the music video on YouTube – the one put together by Will.I.Am…. a song with lyrics made up of sentences from Obama’s speeches…. And post it up here to share with my few pathetic readers coz it really was quite well done.

But I wanna go find the advertisement Jack Nicholson made for Clinton using clips from some of his movies… and I can’t do that if I’m spending the time blogging, right?

And oh, if I wasn’t interested in checking out how my FB’s account has been doing for the past 2 weeks (ya, I last logged in that long ago), I would have told you how I would love to tell the AVA spokesperson who responded to a letter in the papers about pedigree dogs getting abandoned by saying that AVA will not control the imports and believes more in letting the market forces of demand/supply dictate things… to stick it up his hole…

It’s PRECISELY coz you’re letting demand/supply rule that dogs are getting abandoned… so get your blardy lazy fat ass off your seat and DO something… like, oh, CONTROL imports… screen owners… make sure every single dog is microchipped with the owners’ details in some part of the body not revealed to the owner… so if the dog’s abandoned, you can drag the owner’s ass to jail (yes, not merely a court fine, but JAIL) where he can get caned a zillion times til his butt splits wide open… before the prison warden pours salt over the wounds…

Oh sorry, I’m mixing Guantanamo up with SG…

Ya, so you’ve figured it out… I DETEST people who abandon their pets.

Coz I haven’t been reading Kenny Sia for a looonnnggg while… I would like to spend my time reading his blog, instead of putting something up on my own blog… where I’ll tell you how I feel about the Malaysian elections happening in a mere few hours…. Coz there’s always so much to talk about when it comes to neighbor, Malaysia…

And if I wasn’t going to file my toenails, I would talk to you about Mas Selamat… Singapore’s most popular terrorist… He’s in such high demand, posters are up everywhere and even the usually apathetic public is keeping an eye out for him… that is, if they know what they’re supposed to be looking out for.

Limp or no limp? Ohhh… he doesn’t really walk with a limp… that’s only evident when he walks damn fast or runs. And oh, so err, I’m supposed to look for beige tee and brown pants now is it? But newspaper printed the tee green in color leh.. so which is which? And err… after so many days then you tell me to look out for the discarded clothes in a city where rubbish is collected every single day???

I wonder how many guards at the Detention Centre have been murdered by the Home Affairs Minister already.

I also need to check on my new ear piercing… I realized today, while fiddling with it, that coz it’s quite close to, how do you describe it, the side/edge/end/whatever… and a metal stud’s now been introduced into the flesh, you can actually feel a bit of a lump when you run your finger along the side… your finger goes over this sorta bump, and you go, ‘ah, so that’s where the piercing is!’

I think that’s very very cool… as grossed out as some of you might be.

It’s just like the piercing at the top side of my right ear… the bit where there’s soft bone… when I take my piercing out, you can actually SEE through the hole, look at the stuff behind you… that’s not very cool… that’s DAMN cool… if I stand in front of the mirror and move around, I can see my cupboard, my desk, etc.

But of course, coz I’m taking some time to ogle my ear piercings, I can’t tell you about how my work now requires me to read more Chinese stuff these days. And those of you who know me would also know that I’m a typical ‘kantang’ (English translation: potato, aka the ‘England type’)… and it’s sooooooo frustrating sometimes. As I’ve been telling Him… if I believed in karma, this would be it – karma for all the terrible mean things I’ve said behind the backs of my Chinese teachers back in school, karma for giving them such headaches, karma for laughing when they said I had better learn coz I would need to use the Chinese language as an adult; I thought, ‘heck, then I wun do a job that requires Chinese, so there!’

I’ll bang my head on the table if I’ve to look at another Chinese article… it’s worms on screen, I tell you!

I console myself by thinking… well… at least this is an opportunity to improve my grasp of the language… I think I’m doing better now, or at least that’s what I tell myself.

Oh dear me, look at the time… oh well, too bad for you people… coz it’s now 3 plus, I think I shan’t blog today… I’ll go do all the stuff I’ve said I’ll do now… sorry, guys!


PS: oh, btw, Mr Baba… you know that ‘shoot on sight’ idea of yours?

The polic wish to inform you that they thought it was such a great idea, they decided to carry it out… only they shot dead a murder suspect at Outram MRT station instead of the terrorist.

Blunder again! Strike two!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home