Saturday, February 02, 2008

 

Quiz time!

Sorry, I just couldn't resist...

A fren sent me this quiz on Facebook.. and I found the results so hilarious, and yet, disturbingly accurate.
This is why I'll never find a vanilla boyfriend in SG:

Quiz: What kind of guy would you fall for?
Answer: The Sensitive Guy

You'll find your future man wherever turtlenecks are sold. He will have depth, introspection, and a disturbing knowledge of musical theater. And he may be a little weird. But hey, while your girlfriends cry over broken hearts, you'll be having Shakespeare read to you every night.


What do you mean by 'disturbing knowledge of musical theater'? That's nice, what!
And Shakespeare every night sounds good.

Now if I can just find this guy... oh ya, I forgot, they dun exist :P


About 2-3 weeks ago, my family and I were at this Jap buffet which offered, amongst other things, a whole range of English Tea bags.
Whenever I patronise this outlet, I always have green tea, followed by Camomile tea for dessert, and it was no different this time round.

My mum looked at my choice of camomile tea, and said my tea taste definitely reflected my personality. When I asked her to elaborate, she called me a 'camomile gir', or a 'flower flower sort of person lor'.

Lol, I get what she means, and I do think that being called a camomile person is more interesting than any other term.

But still, one can't help wondering if she likes it, or not...

Oh, I like Earl Grey too... lol.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home