Thursday, June 19, 2008

 

Tags

What disappoints you the most?
Love

Where will you go if someone sponsors you a tour ticket?
Europe – EVERY single country in the EU

What’s your favorite thing to do?
Sex, eating, drinking, reading, watching plays

Do you think money can buy happiness?
Depends on how you define happiness… but whatever it is, money sure helps a lot

If you can have one dream to come true, what would it be?
That I have unlimited resources to run orphanages and shelters for unwed mothers worldwide.

Do you believe you can survive without money?
Of course not, we’re in SG you know

What are you afraid to lose the most?
The ability to respect myself

If you win $1 million, what would you do?
10% to the church, 10% for my bro’s education, 70% for my parents, remainder for me to invest.

What color represents you the most?
Blue

List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you?
Witty, a rare good flirt, has a heart, or at least something resembling a heart

What makes you happy?
Gee, that depends on whether I’m pms-ing or not, doesn’t it?

What type of person do you hate the most?
Selfish pompous aresholes

Where do you see yourself 10 years down the road?
Successful career, travelling all over the world, with my own private apartment (either SOHO-type or a B&W colonial type)

If you could have a superpower, what would it be?
To persuade people to do whatever I want

What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
Being true to myself

Any childhood memories you’ll like to re-live?
Visiting Changi Europa when I was a little girl with my parents – we went there very often to listen to the band coz we lived just across the road from it… great fish & chips!

What makes you cry?
Lots of things! My favourite though, is crying coz of really really spicy sambal belachan

What is your least favourite animal?
Selfish Singaporean

What is one thing your friends probably don’t know about you?
If I told you, it won’t be a secret anymore, will it?

Tagging: Everyone bored enough to do so.. drop me a note if you do it

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home