Wednesday, July 16, 2008

 
I. Am. So. Tired.

I was bursting to put up a blog post last night while reading the papers on my way home on the train, and also had the same inspiration on my way to work this morning coz of something else in the papers.

Now, I've no energy for that sort of intellectual post.

Know what would be really really nice now? A really good loooonnnnggggg massage... especially for the small of my back - it frigging aches like hell. And my shoulders feel so stiff.

I was writing some work up just now when I suddenly looked up, and made a comment about how shitty the PR was to my handphone. As in, I actually said it out loud.

Darn, I do miss Him.

I wish they made sex dolls for women.

See... I'm rambling on..

Quite excited about tomorrow... Batman will be out! I'm not a huge Batman fan - I've watched the ones when George Clooney was the lead (coz it IS I-will-immediately-strip-for-him-if-he-wants George Cloony), the one with Catwoman and the Penguin (coz Catwoman's so sensual and sexy... and I liked her claws; Danny Devito is cute), the one with the 'old' Joker (Jack Nicholson. Enough said.. wait, He was in the same one as Catwoman right? Dun recall!), and Two-face (Tommy Lee Jones and Drew Barrymore. Enough said).

Lol.. that's almost all the previous Batman movies, right? But point is, I watched them coz of the actors/characters, and the most recent one just didn't entice me enough.

This time around, there's Heath 'I wish I knew how to quit you' Ledger. It's not just coz of Brokeback Mountain.. but that guy really was a good actor - a proper actor, not someone who became an actor just coz he's good-looking.

Gonna decide when I'm going to watch Batman... lalala

I know if I carry on further... I'll just end up typing something stupid like a nursery rhyme. So I'll end here.. gonna run some errands.

Oh, to be in Bangkok now... can just walk into any parlour for a body scrub, massage, pedicure and manicure!
I never dare walk into the Thai massage places here, no matter how 'clean' they look... coz you just never know if they wanna offer 'extra services'.
I want a proper massage, damn it!

Comments:
A sex doll for women...its called a vibrator ~grin~
 
Noooo!!!! A vibrator just... well, vibrates.

I want a sex doll for women, or actually, I think it's known in industry terms as the f* machine.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home