Wednesday, May 25, 2005

 

Sleeping sexily...

So I was in bed last night, waiting for the Sandman to come sprinkle golden sleeping sand over my eyelids, sending me off to Dreamland... and I suddenly thought, 'If a guy were to walk into my room now, what would he think?'

Not, 'gee, messy room', or 'I wonder why she has so many wine bottles on her shelves'... but rather, I wonder if he'll get turned on by the sight of me in bed.

Gosh, every guy would get turned on by the sight of a girl in bed.

Well, I beg to differ. I think even the most beautiful girl in the world would look like shit if she was in bed, with big rollers in her hair, her sleeping in some crappy auntie cloth-sack, her body twisted in some weird position, limbs flung about the bed... and she's snoring like a pig.

I wondered... what sort of night-wear would be the most sexy to a guy.

Of course I know that different guys have different tastes... but let's just assume, the general male... what would he have thought, seeing me in bed?

(Yes of course we are going to discuss me, coz this is my blog, duh!)

I was in a big white baggy tee (I like to wear those sort of tees at home, good for lazing ard) and black panties.
I had decided not to switch the air-con on, so the fan was swirling above me, as I lay in bed, covers thrown back, my legs wrapped around my bloster, arms hugging it like it was a blow-up doll.

Would that have been a turn-on?

Sometimes I wear the tee, panties and shorts to bed. Other times it's tee and shorts. Panties tend to be left for a certain period of the month, but sometimes I do just feel like wearing panties to bed, and I do.

When I was staying in hall, and the weather was just a sauna, I'll wear a sleeveless tee and panties/shorts to bed. There have been times when it was just too darn hot for clothes, and I'll sleep naked. Or if I happened to be in a shy mood, it'll just be panties.

And no, whenever I sleep, I dun wear a bra. Apparrently women should always leave their breasts 'hanging loose' for a certain period of time a day. It's not good to keep them 'confined and constantly supported by wire... that'll supposedly cause them to lose elasticity or something like that.

Anywayz...

So which one of my sleeping attire would have been most appealling?

I always thought, sleeping naked was too open an invitation to be that appealling, coz everything is out for display already, there's no sense of mystery.

You know how in some movies, you'll see the actress under silk sheets in bed... and when she has to get out of bed, somehow she'll be all wrapped up, the sheets having been as a sari. I always wondered how you did that. And I always thought that was one of the most sexy images ever.
But I'm not rich enough to sleep in silk, and I haven't learnt the art of tangling yourself up in bedsheets in such a manner that you'll wake up looking like a cocoon (Think Drew Barrymore in Charlie's Angels when she walks out of the baddie's bedroom in sheets) so hence that cannot be my most sexy sleeping attire.

And right before I entered Dreamland... I figured, white tee and black panties = most sexy.

I know some people think a black g-string would be nicer, but geez, only actresses in movies ever 'sleep' in g-strings. I mean, how can someone fall asleep with a wedge up your ass?

A perfectly sensible pair of panties like the ones I was wearing is the best. And the nice color contrast with the white tee... wonderful.

Perhaps I just needed comfortable smoothing thoughts to help me get to sleep... lol.. thoughts that'll make me feel so good about myself...

Maybe I'll go to bed like that again tonight.

(PS: If you thought this post was totally pointless and not well-written, i.e. no proper intro, no body, no conclusion, well, that's your problem. If you think I created this entire post just to have a roundabout way of flattering myself, well, maybe. Point is, this is my crapping blog, and there's nothing you can do about it.)

Comments:
exclusive to Sleeping sexily... bloggers from Blogger .... cheap tee times http://www.e-golf.us/Last-Minute-Tee-Times.html
 
Post a Comment

<< Home