Wednesday, November 08, 2006

 
went over to our new apartment this morning to take measurements and all that jazz.

I had always known my room was small, but somehow I didn't imagine it to be THAT small. When I stepped into my room, I was like, "wait a min, what the fuck is this, man? the room shrank or what?" Of course these were just thoughts running through my mind - I wouldn't have dared vocalise them in front of my parents.

Lesson for the day, boys and girls: perception and reality can be worlds apart... or in this case, sizes apart.

Oh Oh.... and I think this should be for just the boys: what you perceive as being big, may not really be so big in reality... lol

Ok fine.. I know, it was totally lame... so shoot me.

I'm adamant about keeping the main design bits which I had thought long and hard about... the challenge would be to work them into my room size, and freaking ugly ceiling beams-thingies. I guess I'm actually ok with room size, it's the ceiling that pisses me off.

The architect of the estate should be shot.

They have these beams that run along the portion of the room where I had wanted to put my very nice IKEA wardrobe - it's still in good condition, and I didn't wanna spend too much money, so I thought I'll bring it over to the new place. But now, coz of the beams, I can't! The alternative is to put it along another wall, for which I already had plans for... wanted to hang the paintings I had bought from Japan there.. :P

Oh well.... gahmen always talk about creativity, right? So I guess now's the time to listen to gahmen... let the creative juices flow, baby!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home