Saturday, January 06, 2007

 
It's a pattern I hope to establish and maintain.... To spend Saturday mornings sleeping, then in the afternoon, bring the dogs out for walks, before I go off cycling for 1-2 hours.

Healthier... Allows me to have that 1-2 hours of 'me' time... To just ride with the wind

Hmm... I know some people think that 23 year olds should be spending the time out shopping, catching movies, painting the town red... But somehow the idea of dressing up and painting my face to enter into town again on saturdays, where the streets will be filled to the brim with people... Not my idea of a fun weekend.

And the comforting thing is that, increasingly, I have more and more friends telling me they're just gonna laze the weekend away... I dun think it's exactly an age thing, ie us ageing faster... But more, with the increased pace of living, the stress etc, people are finding themselves wanting to just simply not do anything...

Anyway... Excuse me while I go give myself a facial... Bought a couple of facial packs from Watson... The deep cleansing type, the firming one, the rehydrating sort... Each with their own different blend of fruits and vegetables on their ingredients list. And each for only $1.90!

I always feel so pampered when I lay the packs all in front of me to choose one.... Like a facial buffet, lol.

I'm quite easily contended, no?

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home