Thursday, May 31, 2007

 

Pirates dun get good endings, right?

Went to watch 'Pirates' with the family today... being a public holiday and all that.. it was quite nice to be out for a bit with them.

The movie really did live up to expectations... I thought it was really good... the effects, the witty conversations... and of course, I got a shiver down my spine when I heard the 'Welcome to Singapore!" bit.... I know, cheap thrill.

But the ending... OMIGOSH... why why why did it have to end like that? You work so hard, risk your life, and that's the sort of thanks you get????

Life's an unfair bitch!

But oh well... still.. overall... a good end to a trilogy.

Btw, I heard that after the credits ran... there's this short scene where you see Orlando Bloom with a small boy... is that right? Anyone saw it?

Could that mean that part 4 might just happen???

*shivers with excited anticipation*

Comments:
yupz! at the end of the SUPER LONG credits, there's a very SHORT scene with elizabeth and a 10-yr old standing on top of a hill overlooking the ocean.. and oso the reappearing of will turner on board his ship.. =D
 
Post a Comment

<< Home