Saturday, May 28, 2005

 

How Sexy Are You?

Supposedly, this test will determine if I am sexy or not and to what degree... it'll predict if guys will continue to look my way with lust in their eyes (this is based on what I hope is my correct guess that the LOOKs I get from guys is one of lust), and if I am the main actress in their wet dreams.

Gee... so exciting....

*Takes a deep breath*

Hmm... I shall put my answer down in blue, and the remarks abt my choice in red... that'll make it easier to read.

1. WHAT SHADE OF HAIR DO YOU HAVE?
a) Dark
b) Light

Hmm... I suppose you could call it dark... a dark brown.
a- dark= sexy [5points]

2. OUT ON A DATE WOULD YOU WANT TO:
a) Go to a party?
b) Go out to eat?

Eat, of course! You get to have a good meal for free (I don't really believe in going Dutch unless the guy is really not so well-to-do, then can understand) and it's easier to talk over a meal, just the both of you.
b. go out to eat = romantic [5 points]


3. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE COLOR OUT OF:
a) Baby-Pink
b) Yellow
c) Baby-Blue
d) Turquoise

Can I choose none of the above? Urgh, ok, the least hateful one would be Turquoise
d. turquoise = sexy [5]

4. PICK YOUR FAVOURITE HOBBY OUT OF:
a) Surfing
b) Skate-Boarding
c) Skiing

I've never tried any of the above but had always thought I'll look really good as a surfer girl... plus there's just something about riding the waves that's so sexy.
a- surfing = active [2]
You mean like, 'active in bed'? Haha.. so far so good...

5. IF YOU COULD PICK A STORE OUT OF THE FOLLOWING, WHICH WOULD IT BE?
a) Louie Vuitton
b) coach
c) againt all odds

This, I really dun understand... I don't know (b) and (c)... but (c) sounds interesting so I'll pick that. Louie Vuitton's just too expensive and high-class - I'm not the tai tai type.
c) againt all odds=stylish[5]

6. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE PLACE OUT OF THE FOLLOWING?
a) hawaii
b) London
c) florida

Hawaii!!!! All the islands with such lush forests and beautiful waterfalls, the waters, sun, and friendly people!
a) hawaii =you like being around people[2]

7. IN THE SUMMER WOULD YOU RATHER GO TO:
a) The Beach?
b) Somewhere Cooler?

Somewhere cooler... like my air-conditioned room. I love the beach, but in the summer, it'll just be too hot.
b- somewhere cooler = pale and original[2]
I like the idea of being original, but I am NOT pale!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. WHAT IS YOUR BIRTHDAY MONTH?

September!
i) September = quiet [2]
Err... I think my friends will totally disagree... I mean, I'm not THAT loud, but I'm definitely a quiet person.

9. WOULD YOU RATHER:
a) Chill at home
b) Go out with friends

Aiyah... this kind of thing is really mood-dependent...
But right now I'm thinking of a nice quiet bar, chilling out with friends... so ya, (b)
b- go out with friends =crazy [5]

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE INSTRUMENT OUT OF:
a) Guitar
b) Bass guitar
c) Drums
d) The Triangle

Guitar.
a- guitar = eye-catching [5]


Ok now, so my total score is.... drum roll please!

38!!!!!

36 - 40 = You're sexy, baby!

Yeah baby, yeah!

Sigh.. this feels so like self-gratification somehow... self-flattery...

So I'm supposed to be a sex bomb, but I am sitting alone with a can of beer in front of my lappy... on a friday night...

I wish I'm in bed with Him now...





Comments:
As soon as the chilly winds Abercrombie Polos initially start to blow every year as autumn sets in; people go to their closets Abercrombie Polos and pull out their sweaters dog coats and ed hardy Hats jackets to ensure that they are comfortable as the temperature drops. Your Ed Hardy Sale dog deserves this equal treatment so when you pull out yours, do Ed Hardy Sale remember to pull out your dog's warm dog clothes as well.If the night is chilly, but Ed Hardy Swimwear not quite freezing, even something as Ed Hardy Swimwear simple as a warm dog sweater will help you to keep your dog warm.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home