Monday, July 24, 2006

 

No pub guys...

I’ve never believed in getting guys from a bar/club. I know, I drink and all that too, but somehow, I just dun think that a conversation with a guy that begins with the involvement of alcohol will lead to anything – yes, I can be quite the prude.

This guy was chatting me up today at the pub where I work the Monday shift. Pretty nice guy, not bad-looking, quite rich…. The conversation was ok… but when he started asking me to go out with him and all that, I just got totally turned off. I was just not keen at all. I’m not saying that I expect it to lead to a relationship and all that coz, hey, it was just him asking me out for dinner. But in terms of like, just going out for dinner, that alone, I was not keen.

And I started thinking, am I weird? After all, it’s just a meal, so what’s the big deal, right?

I figured… nah, I’m not weird…. Just have freaking high expectations…

I’m a snob.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home