Sunday, January 07, 2007

 
Sometimes I wonder if I am indeed too hard on my brother... Whether I appear to be the harsh, bitter older sister still jealous of her younger brother after all these years. Whether I get impatient and upset with him too quickly...

But then again, he can be really quite the jerk... The guy who holds the sign 'shoot me!'... The guy who asks for me.

I dun think I'm too demanding... I mean, is it too demanding to ask him to do something as simple as keep an eye (or ear) out for his handphone so my parents and I can call him once my parents have finished their stuff? Especially after years and years of the same thing happening time and time again... Countless rounds of nagging from my parents... And he can still make the same mistake.

Can a person really float so high in his own world that he becomes a complete idiot?!?!

I shouldn't be getting upset with myself for scolding him, right? After all, he's the jackass.

But yet... I do wonder... Whether I actually do observe him carefully, ready to pounce the moment he makes a mistake... Just coz I hate him.

Do I hate him?

Welcome to another self-examination of my emotions.

Excuse the rambling

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home