Tuesday, June 05, 2007

 

Crystal ball reading

I was on my way back to the office from an errand this afternoon when a Sikh stopped me.

At first I thought he was a tourist who was lost and needed help with directions.... but I soon realised that it was not to be.

It's very weird when just 10 seconds after meeting you, the guy tells you a couple of stuff about yourself that you haven't blabbered to others. It's like, "woah... wait a min here, what's going on?"

I mean, when you go visit a fortune teller of some sort, they talk to you a bit first, then start saying stuff about you they might just as well have derived from their few minutes' conversation with you. It's all scientific... mental... psychology. That I understand and would take what they say with a pinch of salt.

But when a complete stranger starts saying stuff about you that he wouldn't have known after just saying "hi!".... that's curious... and freaky.

Of course at the end of it all, he said he wanted to take just 5 minutes of my time and give me a blessing (for a fee, I'm sure). Some might say, "well, you should have taken it, since he was so fantastic!" but I didn't. When you take my religious background into consideration, I'm just not too such stuff. It's just.... not right... and a waste of money.

But ya... the encounter did leave me a little shaken during the rest of the day... I kept playing back in my mind some of the stuff he had said...

And in case you're wondering... one of his predictions for me was that I'll make lots of money next month!

Now that I'll take!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home