Tuesday, August 14, 2007

 
I’m so nervous… our sec 1-2 reunion gathering’s on this Friday, and I’m panicking.

Well ok, so I was being all drama-mama… I’m not having a breakdown over it but I am somewhat nervous

It’s kinda amazing.,.. seemed like not too long ago when we decided to do it. Then, it seemed as though we’ll never be able to contact people etc, but we’ve managed to speak to almost everybody since.

And now, it’s really gonna happen. I’ve not seen 90% of them for at least 8 years now (we’re older liao!) and I’m really curious to find out how everyone’s turned out. At the same time, I’m worried ppl’ll look at me and think, ‘ah, she’s wasted away since sec sch” or something dramatic like tt, lol.

Then there’s the food… what if everyone gets food poisoning from my food? Lol… that’ll be a memorable reunion, lol.

Aiyah… I guess no real point thinking abt it lah… we’ll just see what happens on Friday

I just wish I had lost some weight for the reunion… I feel like I’ve put on weight!

And you would have thought that all that stress from work would slim me down :P

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home