Saturday, July 21, 2007

 

Hi, I'm SG Fairy, I'm a 'Harry Potter-holic'

I never knew I could be so 'into' Harry Potter.

Stop laughing, Nis... yes, I said stop!

Only a few more hours to go... then my nose'll be buried in the Deathly Hallows, and I will not stop til I reach the last page!

Then someday, when I'm free (which'll be like, never), perhaps I'll do a study of Harry Potter... literature, you know... I think it'll be very interesting to explore all the different themes raised in the series, as well as study what made the series such a global success.

You do know the operative word in the above paragraph was 'perhaps', right?

been so busy lately... so stressed, and xin also very the fan. It's like, if I might use Harry Potter as an example, lol, running through the maze in the final stage of the Triwizard - being in the dark, feeling lost, bumping into challenges here and there.

And today... i got into a little something with Him and i was sooo upset about it. He wanted me to do something, i did a 'sample', asked Him to look at it (to cover ass mah) and He approved it. He even asked me to change some of the wordings after i did a couple of print drafts. Then suddenly, He decided it wasn't what He had wanted, and blew His top at me. And deep inside, i was sooo upset.

Maybe we both misunderstood each other. maybe when He saw my drafts, He thought it was for something totally different, and it was only much later than He realised what He wanted was not on paper. And I had somehow thought He understood my explanations etc... and anyway...

It was just all one big mess lah! We were so tired, snap snap snap away.

So harry potter will be good fun... an escape... almost like a holiday into another world...

And hopefully... next week... sun'll shine, everything will be just perfect!

Or else, I'll just cry.

Comments:
i'm not laughing! anyways, i have finished it HAHAH. in less than a day!

let's go for our meat feast soon - i'm gd after 3 Aug (ok, not that soon i guess) - and discuss about Harry! :)
 
Forgot to mention 'He" took you for supper afterwards eh?
 
Post a Comment

<< Home