Saturday, June 09, 2007

 
Had a rather stressful week..... He's not around so I've been feeling like, extra lost with work... feel a heavier load coz I've got to make the office somehow work out... and I felt like I had a zillion and one things to do, on top of others...

Plus... I've been sleeping really badly.... I seriously considered going to this nice doctor I know to get som valium... coz I've really got to stop waking up who-knows how many times in the middle of the night.... and when I get jolted from my sleep, I find it really hard to fall back into dreamland again coz I'll be quite awake... and when it's morning and I do finally have to get up, I'm exhausted.

I'll be away next week... back to bangkok for some work... that's another source of stress, coz everything has to go really smoothly while there... and I've got to really be patient and try to never get upset and bitchy while there even when stressed... not good to vent on Him... ya, He'll be there too.

Know what i need? A good whole day at the spa or a beach somewhere or something.. just curl up with a good book and a constant supply of ciggies and alcohol...

AAhhhhh..... Cafe Iguana's Magaritas!

At least I went out for a little while just now... food therapy (what else?) with Nis... that helped a bit...

I'm rambling..... better stop now... I'm reading Harry Potter again *big sheepish grin* I know some people think it's a trashy book, but coz it's kinda brainless reading, it helps me relax better. Besides, I gotta refresh my memory for the last book instalment and the movie!

Your fault, Nis... turning me into a Harry Potter slut.

By the way, could I borrow books 1 and 2, Nis? *adjusts halo on head*

Comments:
HAH! who was the one who was rolling her eyes when i was going on about the upcoming movie and the final book? :P

LET'S SEE LOR... wahahahah ;)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home