Monday, June 25, 2007

 
sometimes it’s the little things which people say that can really affect you and make you feel like you’re the worst creature crawling around on the face of the planet.

You know those people dun really mean what they say, or if they did mean to use that particular tone, it was just that they were having a bad day and decided to be a jerk coz they want others to hurt as much as they’re hurting.

Yet, even though you know it, you cannot help still feeling terrible.

And that’s kinda sad, isn’t it… to allow yourself to be affected by the idiotic antics of others… those people cannot help but be jerks, but that doesn’t mean you should let it get to you – that’s the theory at least.

But when I get hurt like that… I just wanna wrap my hands around that person’s neck and strangle him/her, scream at that person and shout “f**k off, you f**king idiot! Haven’t you hurt me enough?”

Still, I go back to that person and be nice… coz it’s just in my nature. The woman who professes to have a heart of stone, who doesn’t give a damn… goes back and continues to let herself get hurt.

I should have listened to my English teacher Ms Ng all those years ago when she said I’m too magnanimous to be the point of being masochistic and people will always take me for granted because of that.

Right now I’m just going to content myself with images of that bitch getting slapped by me… even though I know it’s something I’ll never do.

I’m probably just pms-ing

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home