Wednesday, December 17, 2008

 

Singapore vs Vietnam

It's the AFF Suzuki Cup 2008!!!

Today's match will be in Vietnam, and the second one will take place this Sunday, 21 December.

Ticket details are as follows:

AFF Suzuki Cup Semi-Final 2nd Leg
Singapore vs Vietnam
Sunday 21 December 2008, 8.00pm
National Stadium, Singapore

Ticketing Details
Grandstand: S$10
Gallery (Adults): S$6
Gallery (Students): S$2 (While Stocks Last) (For Secondary School, Junior College and ITE Students only. Students must display valid ID for entry to Stadium)

FREE Entry for Primary School Students and Below (Gallery only. Students must display valid ID for entry to Stadium)

Sale Dates:
Tuesday 16 December to Friday 19 December
1.00pm to 8.00pm
South Gate, Jalan Besar Stadium

NO SALE on Saturday 20 December

Match Day (Sunday 21 December)
East and West Entrances, National Stadium
5.00pm onwards

---

I wish I could go... but I'm off to Genting, taking the coach up tml night; coach leaves Genting on Sunday at 2pm... and I'm not confident I'll make it back in time.

I really hope we'll win!

Comments:
*Disappointed*
 
Post a Comment

<< Home