Thursday, September 22, 2005

 

The kind of crap you read in the papers these days...

http://www.todayonline.com/articles/73713.asp

"I cannot have a person who is like that in my Cabinet who may succeed and become the Prime Minister ... Imagine having a gay Prime Minister — nobody would be safe," Dr Mahathir had told reporters.

Oh. My. Goodness.

Did he really say that? I mean like, has his brain really aged that much?

I know George W Bush is a bit, well ok, a huge wacko... but I dun think even he would have been as dumb as that, to say what Dr. M said.
It's such an un-political thing to say! It's so shallow... a lame attack attempt.

I mean, you attack that guy's policies, vision for the country, stuff like that.... but if a politican has to resort to a comment like tt... it just exposes how immatured that person is.

Maybe Dr. M is too bored with retirement... He had to meddle into Proton's affairs, and now he comes and does this... it's going to affect the current PM badly, but then again, I suppose Dr. M doesn't really care.

Whoever can han-tan, han-tan ah!!!

Come on now guys... why dun you just kiss and make up?

Nah... better not... might come across as being gay...


Oh.. by the way...
http://www.todayonline.com/articles/73574.asp

What trial?????

I thought trials involved things like, 'innocent til proven guilty', a fair unbiased justice system, unrestricted access to counsel.... you know, the usual sort of things the American Democracy system prides itself on?

And if Guantanamo Bay isn't really American... can have trial ah?
I found it so funny... Americans conducting trials etc, on Cuban soil.

Yes.. you've got it right... I'm in the "let's-pretent-to-be-real-smart-and-just-pass-comments-about-anything" mood

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home