Saturday, September 10, 2005

 

What I did today:

You know how some bloggers blog the day's events.... they'll tell you about how they brushed their teeth when they got up, what they had for breakfast, lunch and dinner... how they stepped up the bus to go home etc...

I thought I'll try that out..

NOT!

I'm not that boliao lah... but I did have quite an eventful day.

The interview was okay... but I dun really wanna talk about it... I think the rest of my evening was more interesting.

I got to see CSI in real life! Lol... You know the park portion just next to Orchard MRT station? There was police tape everywhere... and the whole CSI-type team... I think it was a murder... they put up a screen to shield the body from public eye... from what I could se, I think a bunch of cleaners discovered the body since the police was interviewing them. I thought, gosh, a murder in safe Singapore in broad daylight?!?!?!

As usual you had the crowds gathering around... I didn't see anyone writing any numbers though. A bunch of cops, I think it was the riot police or something, got called me, for crowd-control I guess.

I think.... I was a little sad, coz someone had died. But on the whole, I was kinda apathetic, which frightened me. I had wanted to snap some pics to post up, but I felt that'll be disrespectful.

The reporters were all there so I guess I'll be able to get the whole story... saw a policewoman briefing reporters with their notepads in their hand, pen posied in the air ready to jot stuff down; I know it is their job, but they did look like a bunch of vultures. lol.

I went to watch The Maid with Eunice... we were so pathetic lah! Eunice was like, covering her entire face whenever the scary music, which acts like a cue that something scary's about to happen, came up. She was peeking through her fingers. I was a little more subtle about it. I just covered the sides of my face with my fringe, and closed my eyes; there were times when I was braver, and I'll peek out a bit so I can see the bottom bit of the screen... good right? Ya, I know.

On the whole, I wun rate it a 5-star movie... but I dun think I wasted money on it either. Lol, I enjoy scaring myself every now and then... and I think Asian horror movies are the best. What I liked best about The Maid was the plot twist at the end... kinda unexpected. Next up... wanna watch the Eric Khoo movie... lol, got lesbian scene, so kinky :P Ya right!

Anyway, after dinner... Eunice insisted on gorging... so we went to this Jap place for dinner. That girl ah, went to order an entire platter of sashimi.. so greedy right? There were so many pieces of sashimi of different variety that she couldn't finish them, so she ended up begging me to help her with it. What to do? As her friend, I had to help out... So I ate a whole bunch of sashimi, and a couple of plates of sushi.. totally stuffed out, man.

Now, after 1 Hot & Dirty martini (that's the name of the drink!), 1 Fruiti something ( a martini of some sort I think), 1 volka cranberry, at No. 5 Emerald Hill... I had the following conversation with the bartender:

Me: Could I have sex on the beach, please?
Bartender: That'll be $10 you know.
Me: Yup, sounds good, I'll have one.
Bartender: Coming up right!

Not bad leh... for $10, you get 2 sex on the beach shooters... and we all know what a sucker I am for shooters. It tasted like cough mixture, only much sweeter.

And I'm never going to have martinis again... dun like!

So on the whole.. had a lovely evening... great company... good food and drinks...

Now I'm just wondering why I had to go watch a ghost movie when I'll be spending the night alone in a hotel room tomorrow...

Comments:
you LIAR! i did not want to gorge! you were the one who wanted to eat sushi!! and i didn't beg you to finish the sashimi lor.. you were vv happy eating them too lor!! TSKTSK!

liar liar pants on fire.. you are a big fat liar..

P.S. i did see the images lor.. just behind my fingers that's all. ptffff. and u were sooo not subtle. and i wonder who was the one yelping...... HERM......


P.P.S. it is "Apple Fruitini". and you forgot to mention that the bartender is quite cute!!! and YOU agreed with me about this so dun try to say that only I thought he's cute!! TSKTSK!!
 
Sigh.... I do not need to wate my time on someone who insist on being in denial.

And no, I did not find him cute - he looked too boyish and gay, like all those Korean male stars silly girls go ga-ga over.
 
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
OH rite... *rolls eyes*

pot calling kettle black *cough cough*
 
Post a Comment

<< Home