Sunday, September 04, 2005

 

OH. MY. GOSH.

I have just got to have this bimbo moment... so bear with me.

There's a new visa card television advertisement which features Richard Gere... I saw it just now and was like, so excited... RICHARD GERE!!!!!!

He looks even more charming now with his long mop of greyish-white hair, don't you agree?

Here's a good bit about the ad:
http://us.rediff.com/money/2005/jul/06spec1.htm

Unfortunately I cannot find any shots of the ad online so you'll just have to look out for it on tv; it really is a lovely ad.... a very nice story-line, cosy colors, and Richard (you think I can call him by his first name?) just simply melting my heart in the last bit where he looks away with an impish grin, trying his darnest to look innocent.

Haha.. I'm sorry.. it's just been a long time since I saw him on TV... and I've liked him since the very first time I watched Pretty Woman...

Oh man... he's so charming, distinguished-looking... a perfect gentleman...
He's like fine wine... gets better with age... white hair and all...

Yes, I do have a thing for more matured men... they're more intelligent and well-mannered.

I know... I just sounded like a complete bimbotic slut.

It's just one of those things you dun grow out of... no, not the 'bimbotic slut' bit... but the idolising of stars... certain stars like Richard Gere, Sean Connery (James Bond could fuck me any time!), and Fei Xiang... I've never stopped liking them since who-knows when...

*takes a deep breath*

Ok... I should be stopping the whole girlish bimbotic thing now...

This was one of the ranting and raving blog posts I warned you guys about in a recent post... I just figured, it's harmless so there's no need to password-protect it... some might start questioning my taste in men after this post, but that's about it.

Excuse me while I get back to my red wine...

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home