Wednesday, August 17, 2005

 

Let's discuss this for a bit...

The question of whether a blogger should be anomynous or not.

I'll be frank... the main reason why I would like to 'expose' myself, so to speak, is that I am a vain proud slut who feels that she has had some rather lovely pictures of herself taken, and she wants to show them off. (especially the pics for sat's dinner... damn I looked good!)

I know it sounds really superficial of me, but if you'll just climb down your high horse, you'll realise you're not much different from me... we're all vain-pots at heart.

But... I have talked before about some rather personal things... and SG is damn small a place. What if a relative happens to come across my blog site just coz he googled 'sex', and he starts telling everyone that I'm not the virginal innocent-looking uni girl he see once/twice a year, and gasp! I've asked my parents to fuck off before! (many people were upset/shocked with that particular post of mine; again I say, you and I, we're not much different)

And unlike some people, I do mean it when I say I dun want to embarrass/worry/upset my parents, I dun want to put them through shit.... yup, you heard me right, this ain't some publicity stunt that'll enable me to grab a couple of book deals, sell some paintings, and have my breasts travel the globe.

Oh, by the way, I did a charcoal sketch not too long ago. I think I'm going to call it 'Dark Heart'... does that sound arty enough?




Starting bid is S$100. Thank you for your kind donations to the 'Feed-an-SG-Fairy' fund.

Sorry.. got side-tracked.... we were going to discuss me, as usual.

I know that I have readers... no matter how small the figure it may be, you're still my die-hard fans (you must be really die.hard. if you bother to come here to read my blog)... so let's see how powerful and influential I am with this simple exercise: leave comments and tell me whether or not you feel I should remain anonymous or not.

Ok?

And I'll see back, and wait and see....

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home