Wednesday, August 10, 2005

 

Happy Birthday Singapore!



My dog enjoyed watching the NDP on tv just now.

I love my country. Sure there are some areas which we could work on (dun get me started on them) but on the whole.... no matter what, this is HOME so ya, screw those of you unpatriotic bastards who love to do nothing except complain, complain, and complain about how you hate your homeland.

Speaking of birthdays... I just realised that mine is coming up in about a month's time. So I'll be 22, hopefully employed, and with another year added on to my years of lif experiences. And much fatter than the period just before I left for Indonesia. Sigh... somehow, I've got to shoo all laziness away and get my butt back down to the gym. I put on sooooooo much weight! And well, perhaps I smoked a little too much while in Indonesia. The other day when I was with Him, I was, err, exercising, and suddenly I felt so out of breath. The world went for a spin, the music started fading out, I could bearly hear myself tellng Him to let me go coz I need a break, and I collapsed. Talk about a mood-spoiler.

So see... I have to get back to the gym and fit once again, so I can exercise more for longer periods of time.

And since some of you are such anal-retentive asses.... no, the above account does not mean that my sex life is non-existent.

I am a good fuck, thank you very much.

Oh, btw Net, have you ever considered writing a book? Your blog account was simply... out of this world. :P

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home