Monday, June 27, 2005

 

Greetings from Indonesia

I'm now in hot Indonesia where I feel more stimulated, intelluctually of course.

It's amazing the sort of political discussions u can get with the movers and shakers of political Indonesia... the politicans are so open and frank, not hyprocritical like those we have in sg... dun ever believe the shit the ST gives you.... Indonesia is so different.

Anyway, I just wanted all of you to know that I am alive and well in Jakarta... rather busy moving around from one place to another, meeting important people, having exciting political discussions, taking pics with people like Gus Dur and Wiranto, stuffing my face, drinking cheap good beer, smoking away, crapping with friends... ya... very busy indeed.

I'm going to keep this short mainly coz i'm feeling so sian now, and kinda brain-dead, and hence unable to provide you with a really intelligent-sounding blog. But please dun ever forget me... I'll post pics soon, once I can find a good internet cafe with much faster connection.

Heading off back to the hotel with my friend and fellow bitch... I would have gone crazy with I didn't have ppl like her around to smoke, drink, bitch ard with.

Ta for now!

Comments:
glad to know that u're alive and sweating like a pig there. hahah. take care and have fun! :)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home