Sunday, June 19, 2005

 

Picture test

I know it's going to make me sound like an old fart, but I've only just been recommended a site that'll freely load and host my pictures... at least I think those are the technical terms for saying, I found a site to put pics in.

So I'm now going to test it out:
image hosting by http://www.freeimagelibrary.com/
That's a pic I took with Nis and Na after dinner on Thursday.

I can never understand why you'll want to take pics of shoes, unless you've a shoe fetish... but those girls were like, "let's take pics of our feet" so I went, "ok!" Herd mentality.

Can you guess which is mine?
...
...
...
...

Black heels!

Nis got a job that doesn't require her to dress up. I wore heels coz when I woke up that morning I felt like dressing a little more formally, and so wore those heels to match, and Na had gone home to change before meeting us so was in casual wear (in ultra-short shorts, if I might add)

Now let's see if this image thing works.

Update:
I went to look at my blog size and realized the pic is too damn big, it's pushed out my left table. I'll just leave the pic as it is for now, and will re-size it when I go to His place on monday, coz He's the one with the Mac and photoshop.
But I'm glad it worked out... so I can post up pics I take in Indonesia.
Updated: 19/06/05 12.58am

Comments:
Learnt that you are going to be Nethia's roomie in Indonesia. Freaky coincidence ain't it.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home