Thursday, June 02, 2005

 

I must, I must, I must go!

I have decided to create a mid-year resolution: I will go to the gym at least 3 times a week, for a minimum of 30 minutes each session, exercising.

The other day, after my shower, I stepped in front of the mirror and suddenly thought I looked extra fat. So I got a measuring tape and did the usual vital stats measurements and guess what, I have gotten fatter!

And for your info, I'm not the skinny model-looking type who thinks that putting on 1 kilogram is cause for penning a suicide note. I am not the slightest bit skinny... and well I'm not as fat as a elephant, I do have some extra weight. I'll like to think of myself as having a curvy body figure, but then again, sometimes too many curves ain't all that good.

So yes, I am going to exercise! I am no good with diets coz I do love food... and I am not rich enough to get Xando, TummiTrim or whatever slimming products slim actresses are endorsing these days. And besides, exercise gives you better health.

And I do miss having tummy abs. I think they look very sexy.

So tomorrow, I will wake up extra early to go to the gym. No more slacking in bed til the very last min before I have to rush to the shower and hurry to get dressed. No sire! I will be in the gym by 7.30am... then have more than enough time to cool down, shower, make myself look prettier, and then go out to face the world.

I hope.

Comments:
wahhh.. sigh tell me abt it. i was supposed to go to the gym thrice a week when i was staying at my uncle's? and i only went to the gym ONCE. :(

hope u'll be more successful than me.. do let me noe yeah? den mabbe I'LL be motivated too.. *laff*
 
As soon as the chilly winds Abercrombie Polos initially start to blow every year as autumn sets in; people go to their closets Abercrombie Polos and pull out their sweaters dog coats and ed hardy Hats jackets to ensure that they are comfortable as the temperature drops. Your Ed Hardy Sale dog deserves this equal treatment so when you pull out yours, do Ed Hardy Sale remember to pull out your dog's warm dog clothes as well.If the night is chilly, but Ed Hardy Swimwear not quite freezing, even something as Ed Hardy Swimwear simple as a warm dog sweater will help you to keep your dog warm.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home