Tuesday, June 21, 2005

 

So much to write, so little time...

Some stuff have happened since I last blogged.

Let's start off with SPG. That girl was in the ST on Saturday, and the New Paper on Sunday... I won't be surprised if she'll be in the Today paper next.

The thing is this: I'm feeling a little disappointed in her. On one hand there's the pathetic newspapers with nothing better to do, and on the other, there's her. I somehow feel that she has cheapened herself. If she really did not care about what others thought about her, she wouldn't have agreed to the interview with the New Paper. And for all that she has said about not telling the world her name, taking her pics down coz she doesn't want to upset her parents further... she goes and lets the New Paper take pics of her face? Geez, that's really silly.

He said that she's just riding the wave of opportunity. I see that as her degrading herself. I used to think, she has guts, she dares live the way she wants to live, be true to herself, and blah-blah-blah. But then she goes and kisses up to the media just so that maybe she can get a book deal? I'm not a navie little kid here who thinks one can go through life without kissing a single piece of ass. But I think she has gone a little too low. I don't know... maybe I just thought a little too well of her. I mean, the way I see it, if she really doesn't care about other people, she wouldn't have bothered with the news interviews. And the best thing is that in her New Paper interview, she said things like, oh you should never sleep around, I don't do such things. But geez, how many times has she gotten herself fucked just coz the dick was there? Where's the love of self?

:p And He said it like, He totally supports her. Hey, I have nothing against her posting her pics up - I might too one day if I get a nice set done. But what upsets me is the way she has, in my opinion, sold herself off to the media for a bloody book deal, modelling contract etc. If that's what you wanna do, fine; that's the way you've to work to get what you want in life sometimes. But if you're going to do that, then don't give me the shit about not wanting to upset your parents anymore, coz I'm sure they weren't overjoyed on seeing your face right smack on the front page of the New Paper.

Xiaxue blogged about SPG's tits. Those who have been blasting her about how she made fun of SPG's tits etc, seemed to have missed Xiaxue's point. At the end of the day, I think the main topic was about how men are dick-heads. See a boob, and it could be real, filled with silicone, or some boob-toy keychain you find in sex shops and men just go ga-ga. I mean, let's be honest here... SPG's body ain't Playboy material. She's a little too skinny, is probably a AA cup, and doesn't have a curvy figure. The one thing lovely about her body is that it's a female body, with boobs to squeeze, nipples to suck, and a pussy to fuck. I'm not trying to insult SPG here, don't get me wrong. The female body is a lovely sight, and SPG's body was made even nicer when coupled with the fact that she had the courage to take such pics and post them up. But she ain't like, a real WOAH! Yet guys will kick up a fuss and lose all ability to think just coz it's a naked body on display.

Let's put it this way: if I want something from a guy, I just have to flash my tits and chances are, I will get it. Fuck, I don't even have to show my boobs completely.. just press them together to emphasize the cleavage even more.

Point: guys can be such dick-heads sometimes when it comes to the naked female body.

And those blasting Xiaxue in defense of the SPG you love just coz she posted her nude pics... you might wanna try READING SPG's blog, instead of continuously wanking off to the pics you saved off her site and put up as your wallpaper.
Xiaxue did made a valid point - SPG became very very big news after the pics. But all along she had been blogging about her, some might say, scandalous sex life. But did the men get all excited about that? No. Did the ass-holes condemning tomorrow.sg's editors for permitting the SPG thread blast SPG for 'corrupting' their young minds? No. Did the papers talk about that? No.
Like I said, men can be such dick-heads sometimes.

And let me add.... I'm not condemning ALL men.

We went to the Indonesian embassy today to meet his excellency, ask political science-related questions, and then have a grand feast of fried chicken, tempe, taufu and rice. The chilli was good.

You know... I'm excited about going to Indonesia, yet at the same time... I'm thinking, geez, I'll not see home and family for a month! Haha, funny isn't it? I used to be so eager to get out of the house etc... but I suppose there is a difference b/w moving out, and going overseas. And I wun see Him for 4 weeks - though even if i wasn't going, I still wun see Him for 3 weeks, since He's off for business. It's such good timing, that we'll both be out of town during the same period. I'm gonna miss my family, my doggy, Him, my friends, home...

But hey... I'll always have them in my heart- as duh as that may sound, that's just the fact.

I'm glad to know that this bunch of students going ain't 100% pure innocence. I've identified 2 smokers so far, one of whom is going to be my room-mate.
Haha... it was kinda funny actually. We were doing the pairing up of roomies... and you know how I actually wanted a room to myself coz then I can save money and do my laundry myself and hang my clothes all around to dry (no, no underwear, since I don't wear any, just normal clothes), right? And i had already volunteered to take the single room. But then for some strange reason, when I heard this girl asking her roomie if she minded that she smoked, I thought, if she smokes too, then we might as well share a room. So now I've a smoker for a roomie.

What's even more funny.. is that I know my roomie, well, kinda, sorta. Had stumbled upon her blog through IndianStallion's and I've been checking into her blog every now and then, coz she curses and swears in her blog, but it's not like she's doing it just to prove that she can curse and swear; you know how some people have a f*** word in every sentence? She's all natural, tells it like it is, and I've always liked that sort of blog. Plus, I had been meaning to email her to ask for her tattoo contact, since i read about how she had done one cheap and good. Plus, her blog profile pic looked sooo familar, I had wondered if she was this girl I've seen around once in a blue moon in PS lectures/tutorials/exams.
I dun intend to go clubbing in Indonesia coz I'm a good little girl who listens to her worried parents' warnings not to go clubbing, especially where's there's lots of angmohs in case another Bali-style bombing happens. But that doesn't mean I'm not going to touch a drop of alcohol. I'll like to see if there's any nice pubs around where you can just sit, and drink.... hmm... you think they've ladies' nite? lol. And when I do drink, it's good to know I've company. Ha, and someone to go ciggies at duty-free with.

Oh well.

I'm going to head off to bed soon. The game plan for tomorrow is, lecture, then time with Him. And I hope I can wake up earlier tomorrow to go to the gym. I took my weight measurments just now at the doc's.... sigh.

Comments:
ugh... enuff of SPG already... poor girl needs a break... but thanks for dropping by...
 
Post a Comment

<< Home