Monday, August 22, 2005

 

I have found it, Ladies and Gentlemen....

The Green Fairy... Absinthe...

I always figured Absinthe sounds like it came from the word 'abstain' for a reason so good that it should be ignored.

It's supposed to be a very pleasant mixture of evil and goodness... I've been dying to try it since I saw it on Discovery's Travel and Living channel.

(in case you're so duh that you've never heard about the green fairy... go do a google)

And guess what? Although it's supposed to be illegal in many countries, the green fairy is here in Singapore, yes, you read right, anal fucking retentive and conservative Singapore!!!!


Ballymoon
#01-06/08, Orchard Hotel Shopping Arcade,
Open 6.30pm to 1am Mon - Thurs, 2am Fri and Sat, midnight Sun.

And apparrently...
a) Friday-tinis - All martinis $10 nett from 6.30pm till close, every Friday

b) 1 for 1 - All house pour sprits from 6.30pm till 9pm daily


Doesn't the place look so damn nice?


Must really thank Miss DrinkALot... she mentioned it in her blog, and I was like 'What?!?!?!'

Being the SGFairy, it's only right that I should meet up with the Green Fairy, no?

One more reason to look forward to my paycheck!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home