Thursday, August 18, 2005

 
Just chatting with Nis in IM... I'm not sure if it's a good or bad thing that no matter what, one of the things we'll always talk about is food.

But anyway... I noticed that she's now into the "a man's voice is the way to a woman's heart" phase, so:

sgfairy says:
u know what the real way to a woman's heart is?

nis says:
wat?

sgfairy says:
with a knife thru the chest

nis says:
.........

nis says:
tts sadistic

sgfairy says:
my pleasure

nis says:
........



I laughed so hard at her reaction... dear ah, it's not like you haven't know me for the past 3 yrs (gosh, have we really known each other that long?)

By the way, I was flipping through 8-days just now and came across their horoscope page. And because this is MY time, they put a little something up about Virgos:
"Virgos have a great sense of justice and fair play (read: anal-retentive). They are loving and will always put those around them at ease (oh really?) They instinctively know how to righ wrongs (I hope so)."

My horoscope for this month was the best:
"You can afford to be helpful - and to give partners the benefit of your wonderfully wise advice (I didn't know if I should concentrate on the 'wonderfully wise advice' bit or the fact that it states 'partnerS').
Yet it's a condition of success today that you pursue your goals in a down-to-earth and business-like manner, one step at a time - wit maximum regard for long-term results (that'll help me put up with this unfulfilling job)"

I dun believe in horoscopes though I do like to entertain myself often with reminders that I am The Virgin. And I do like the analysis the moon-and-stars peopl make of virgos, most times.

But I couldn't help thinking what a conincidence it was that after being told I can be quite dogmatic some times, I read that we virgos 'have a great sense of justice'. Hmm... so perhaps I am really anal-retentive at times.

Well ok.... I am selective about what I wanna be anal about, that I'll admit.

Part 2:

sgfairy says:
ur reaction.. classic... i'm going to blog it

nis says:
hahah wat else u want me to say? i'm speechless... lol... fine

sgfairy says:
oh come on.. dun tell me u never hear of this before

nis says:
nope i haven!! or so i tink

sgfairy says:
tsk tsk... from the ' the way to a man's heart is thru his stomach', to which u reply, "no, actually, it's thru the chest with a knife'

nis says:
ehh but i meant "woman" not "man"

nis says:
hahah but for the man - yah tt's a gd one

sgfairy says:
aiyah... if man can stab.. then woman can also stab mah... all flesh and blood


Nis hasn't replied since... I think she's still trying to recover.

I wonder if I should go open the one bottle of red wine I found at home...

Comments:
hahah i was not recovering frm wat u said.. was talking to some of my colleagues tt's why.. and nevertheless, it's stil... :| (speechless) hahah.

yay dinner tml!! btw the french ambassador's house is sooooooo cool. darn. i wanna be an ambassador too. *lol*
 
Post a Comment

<< Home