Saturday, October 29, 2005

 

Busy week

This week has been so busy and rushed.... am handling an urgent search now and it's been quite stressful. Didn't help that I had my boss breathing down my neck, telling me to do this and that and these and those and whatever. Plus, he expected me to work at an extremely fast pace, to do 50 things in 5 minutes.

Sigh... I really hope we can close this sale soon.

Anyway... it's the weekend already, why am I still talking about work?

It was quite interesting... for some reason, one of the days early on in the week, I decided to open my 'document drawer'. This is where I stare letters etc. I started taking stuff out and I re-discovered my poety book. It was my 2nd book so there weren't much stuff inside, but well, I could still see some of my totally lame and depressing poems inside.

And I also found this really sweet poem someone once wrote to me.

Ok so I lied. He didn't write it to me as a declaration of love but rather to show/prove to me that he could compose poetry. But I like to think that it was a special love poem from him to me... I'm one of those girls who would get swept off my feet if some guy recited the balcony scene of Romeo & Juliet to me in that charming tone... or sing me a evergreen love song...

Tsk... this will totally wreck my 'cynical bitch' image.

I also discovered 2 diaries from my primary-secondary school days... from about pri6 to sec 1. And gosh, the sort of crap I wrote... were we really such idiots when we were kids?

That last bit has just made me feel damn old.

It was full of stuff like, "I saw XXX today, and he got look at me for a while. I wonder if he likes me or not" or "I am so angry with YYY coz she tell XXX that i like him" or "ZZZ so bad... today he walk by our clas window and then my pencil case was on the window sill, and he take it and run away. Then I ask him just now to return to me but he dun want! So I go hit him very hard until he give back."

*shakes head*

But I must say, it all made for an interesting read... When you're a young little girl, your world is so small. And now, your world is so wide and vast, it has gone beyond friends, boys and books.
And I'm not sure if that is a good or bad thing.

*pauses to think*

It is a good thing... more enriched. After all, you only learn through experience.

LOL... I have a fan.... someone emailed me and told me he enjoys my blog.
I am flattered... thinking about how to handle it though.

It's already 1-plus in the morning...

I have been looking forward to this evening all week... coz it means I can sleep til past noon!!!!!!
My one 'real-sleep' night.

Going to go read some blogs, then snuggle in with David Eddings, then zzzzzzzzzz

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home