Friday, October 21, 2005

 

My tummy wanna burst liao...

I was comtemplating banging my head against the office window, and then throwing my laptop and desk phone out of it when my hp started vibrating. Because I am one of those pathetic people who cannot live without their hp, I immediately pushed those attractive thoughts aside and opened the sms.

E was asking me about my plans for the evening.

We had made plans last week to go, again, for a food-feast.She later dumped me for another group of friends. I guessed that now our friends must have dumped her and so hence she was contacting me.

This so-and-so cannot make it, then the other so-and-so last minute got stomach ache, and then hor...... so I wanna see if you free or not lor?

If only I could be that accurate guessing 4-D numbers.

So we arranged to meet at Newton for dinner... we had talked earlier on about stingray, kangkong, seahum etc... so ya, it all fitted together.

For those of you ignorant goons who are not aware, the food centre is currently undergoing renovation, so all the stalls have been re-located to a piece of land less than 5 minutes walk from the original site.

E was not aware that the location had changed.

Hehe...

We sat under the stars, enjoying the light evening breeze as we feasted on sambal kangkong (damn shiok!), sambal stingray, seahum and oyster omelette (damn damn shiok!! - nowadays, it's hard to find a good stall which gives you big fresh juicy oysters)

We chatted about life in general, gossiped over friends, and discussed homosexuality... we both agreed that ff could be more common than people may think. After all, a lesbian couple doesn't necessarily have to be a butch-les mix. It could be two les, with long hair, looking oh-so-feminine... you just do not know.

Just got a sudden thought: wouldn't it be ironic if members of the public observing us from afar while we were having our homosexuality discussion, thougt that we were lesbians???
After all, we were two pathetic girls sitting alone, on a friday evening, with a number of dishes on our table.
E has a 'short' hairstyle, while my hair kisses my butt-crack... E doesn't look like a butch, mind you, but people could have easily jumped to that conclusion just by looking at our hair lengths, being the silly brains that they are.

Funny.

Lol.. I hope that thought doesn't distract you from your mahjong marathon tomorrow, E, while I sleep the day away.

And of course, no, I did not think I was a 'spare-tire'. :P

Comments:
hey, u're making me sound like some pathetic person who comes to look for u!! tsktsk.. well, at least i thought of YOU and not other people! bleahz.

tsktsk and my hair is not 'short'!! well, it IS shortER compared to urs, but hey - whose hair isn't shorter in comparison to urs???? i can't help it if my hair grows half an inch a year UGH.

and yessss, it WOULD be ironic if people thought that we were les. wahahahah.. hmmm i MAY consider turning les if all the men (or it seems to me) are 'dead'. would u want to be my lesbo partner? ;)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home