Wednesday, October 19, 2005

 

Sawadee!!!

I'm going to Bangkok next month!!!

Yes, go on, feel free to get oh so jealous of me, I'll enjoy that.

And I've already started creating a list of things I wanna get while there:
1) A new handphone perhaps?
--- I think the network roaming/detection etc for my current hp is not so good now. And sometimes it decides to take naps and switches itself off. :P
I'm thinking about a Nokia... with MP3 and radio...

2) Patricia Cornwell's Trace
- I am a big big big fan of hers. I've read all her books save for this one and that's coz it came out not too long ago. It's in SG bookshops, but well, I might get it cheaper in Bbk.

3) Tom Clancy's Red Rabbit and Teeth of the Tiger
- Yes I know some people think he is overrated, but I like him. And I wanna collect all his books, lol.

4) Shoes!!!
- Specifically 2 pairs of heels and a pair of flats. It's not a lot, considering that I'm now using just one pair of shoes; I need to fix the heel of my left boot.

5) Bras
- What to do? Hard to find my size my SG lah... and if I do see them, they are either too auntie looking, or too plain. It's as though the designers, envious of us well-endowed women, decided to take revenge by designing terrible-looking bras for us. Marks & Spencer has a lovely selection, but I'm not all that rich; no heart to let my $60 bra take 'rough treatment'.


Of course there are other things I'll like to get, but these are the essentials... well ok, excluding (2) and (3) - though books are very important to me.

Hmmm...

Gotta get back to work... If I can get some commission out of my searches, then I'll be able to breathe more easily in Bbk.

Comments:
Thanks Maddox! I'll check Vince Flynn out... though I did think that Sunny is still kinda expensive for a 2nd-hand bookshop.
 
wooooooo.. do you think u cld help me check the price of Creative Zen players there???? :)

no wait, I check for you now, then mabbe u can buy for me when u're there!!! boohoo. i want to go holiday also. :(
 
Post a Comment

<< Home