Wednesday, December 21, 2005

 

Picture time

Just wanted to share these pictures...

This, is my first attempt at baking/decorating a Christmas log cake... not too bad, right? Tastes quite nice too... the filling inside, has a distinct rum flavour - I added rum essence. So overall, the whole cake, cream and all, has a chocolate-rum taste.

I don't think I'll be eating much cake for a while though... now that I know exactly how much butter goes into the cream... and the amount of sugar for the filling... gosh...

I'll be baking more for the Christmas Eve family dinner... and maybe I'll do one for my friends too... got some sort of gathering on the 30th Dec.

Next...

And this guy, I saw while walking down Orchard Road yesterday... in case you cannot read the words, it says: 'The Artist needs Money'.

Opps... realised it's not vertical.... but I'm feeling a little too lazy to re-arrange the pic so you'll just have to do a little neck exercise.
I just thought it was kinda cool... like, woah, in Singapore, an artist doing something like that!!!! So much courage (or stupidity, depending on how you make sense of it)...

We need to liven up our streets!

Ok, I'm off for a ciggie...


Comments:
Lol... pity it's so hard for us to meet these days...

Anyway, I'm also thinking of baking CNY kuehs.. pineapple tarts, almond biscuits etc.. the usual...
 
merry xmas!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home