Sunday, December 18, 2005

 

Hello there!

Anybody missed me?

Humor me here and nod your head, ok?

Another week has passed, so quickly... and it's actually going to be Christmas this time next week! Then before we all know it, another year would have past, and everyone will be ushering in 2006.

Funny ring to it, 2006...

I've been pretty busy at work... stupid technical search... and by the time I get home, I dun really want to be facing another laptop, having just spent the entire day sitting in front of one. Sometimes something comes to mind and I think about blogging it down, but tiredness usually wins in the end.

Plus err... there's Harry to be with late into the nights.

So ok, I'm kinda slow in catching up with the rest of the crazy world, and yes I used to taunt fans, but I've now come to my senses: Harry Potter is a damn good series.

I've been averaging about a book per 1.5 days... and I actually feel kinda lost now, having finished Half-Blood Prince not too long ago. I feel like I'm dangling up at the edge... and yes, I wanna get my hands around Rowling's neck and strangle here... how could she have done that??? Can you believe it, I actually had tears in my eyes when I read that final bit... wimp!

I've totally sold out!

And now I'm going to be one of those goons... waiting with breathless anticipation for the mid of next year where hopefully, the next book will be out. Gee, I'll probably be one of those elbowing people out of the way at the bookshop so that I'll have my book.

I should have waited til every single book had come out, before I started reading Harry Potter... less painful that way.

Comments:
now you know why there are so many others out there (like yours truly) who order the books as early in advance as remotely possibly allowed at bookstores and going down on the first day of release (though not at the crazy time of 8am) to make sure that i get my book and finishing the book, regardless of the thickness of it, by the end of the weekend.

join the club. *grinz*
 
Post a Comment

<< Home