Monday, November 21, 2005

 

Back and having Monday Blues

Yes I am back... of course I am back, because if I wasn't, right now I'll be sitting in the hotel cafe having my inter-continental buffet breakfast, discussing the day's activities with Him.
But nope, all I have now is a lousy cup of Macdonalds coffee, and 200 over emails to look through.

The bkk trip was simply marvellous... and I am not one bit sorry that you guys were not as fortunate as me in having a weekend getaway.

I did the obligatory shopping and pigging out... watched a girl shoot ping-pongs out of her cunt. I do not think I will ever be able to fully understand men ('Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus' remember?) so I will not even ponder over how some of the males in the club started hyperventilating when she did that; a cunt is for fucking, not for playing canon-ball... how the fuck could some guys get stiff watching girls blow out candles, write, etc???

I'm thankful He doesn't have such kinks.

Oh.... I was asked by some guys on my first night in bkk if i would 'like to talk'. How lame a pick-up line... if it was the slightest bit witty, I might have considered entertaining (note meaning = leading him on) the pathetic fellow just to satisfy my curiosity - how much would he have paid for my company?
I suppose I was rather flattered by the attention, no matter how much it made my skin crawl... after all, I had been in a pair of jeans and plain long-sleeved top all day in the office, had a 2-hr flight, no make-up, hair in a mess... extremely tired... and yet, I was approached!

Yeah, I know... I like to make myself feel good.

And yes, I am in a weird mood... it's the whole Monday thing, I tell you. Have you noticed how it always seems to be cold, dark and rainy on a Monday morning? It's either nature reflecting the shitty moods of workers everywhere, or her just being plain cruel, like "Ha, I know you all have to go to work.. look at the lovely sleep-able weather! Like it? You wun get to enjoy it and sleep in so there!"

Every 15 minutes... my colleague would complain about how Monday sucks... then another 15 minutes later, it's my turn to complain... we like to rotate duties.

I'll like to tell you more about my trip to bbk... and entertain you with my clever sacrastic wit... but I have a ricebowl to take care of.... I'm already thinking about my next trip to bbk....


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home