Saturday, November 05, 2005

 

You dao what dao???

For the dear sweet and innocent, 'dao' is Hokkien for 'stare', as in when an insecure male ego decides to pick a fight on some nerd to boost his confidence, and he goes up to the poor boy and says "You dao me for what? You not happy, want to fight is it?" A lame excuse to pick a fight, in my personal opinion.

But I got reminded of the ah bengs from my secondary school days after reading this particular ST forum letter.

http://straitstimes.asia1.com.sg/forum/story/0,5562,351039,00.html?

I am just guessing, but I think that perhaps the couple had been having a really bad day. Maybe it was a case of 'the husband thinking the wife didn't want sex the night before, and the wife thinking that the husband was actually not trying hard enough to get her wet before the fuck so hence she was not willing even though she was in heat'... and so when you have two sexually-frustrated adults, it's only naturally that they would end up behaving in a totally childish and unreasonable manner, I think.

If I was with that young group of teens, I would have immediately taken pictures of that verbal and physical abuse, and sent those pictures to the police.

Ok, maybe that forum writer missed out a bit or two of them perhaps throwing the couple dirty looks or something and hence getting the couple all upset. But no matter what, you have no right to slap a young girl across the face. If I was the mother, I would have kicked the guy in the balls, hard, for slapping my daughter; only I can slap my daughter, no one else.

I hope the police steps in, gets all parties involved together, and say, "ok, you slapped that girl so now you must let her slap you back. And because it was on Thursday, so after adding the interest of a slap a day, you should now get 1 slap + 'days since Thursday' number of slaps. And oh, add on a half hour of verbal abuse."

I do love playing judge for incidents which have nothing to do with me, and for which I am definitely not qualified to comment on.

But while we're at it... let's sentence the lady boss of that maid agency who has her maids sleep like dogs outside her house to 20 years of sleeping outdoors under a zinc roof.

Singapore... truly a 1st class country with 3rd class citizens.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home