Friday, November 04, 2005

 

A woman is satisfied when she has found the perfect bra

In between Hari Raya visits and big meals today, I went to the Metro Warehouse Sale...

I found one of the most wonderful and lovely bras there, for only S$6.90 somehow! Then I saw that they had matching g-strings so I decided to get it even though it meant that I had to dig through the pile and find 3 more ok g-strings coz they were going at 4 for $9.90.

I am now very pleased to announce that I have got a matching bra and panty set!!!!

Yes I know, I sound like quite the loser... but I've never had a matching set before coz they are normally too expensive, but this one was reasonably prices and I like the design a lot! Black, with nice little flowers printed across... I know I'm more a sexy-black-lace person than the flowery sort, but this set... looks all feminine and sexy at the same time...

Lalala... I'm all excited and happy over a bra and g-string that I bought... that's how pathetic my life can be sometimes.

Oh oh... and I got two pairs of shoes!!!!!! Unfortunately I couldn't find a nice open-toed black pair of heels, but I think the two other pairs I got are quite lovely...

Ok, fine... I'm not going to bore you with the details of every single thing I got.

But you know... the smell of the sweet victory achieved after a good shopping trip... is simple marvellous...

Which probably means that the last time I actually did go shopping was a zillion years ago.

I had actually set aside a certain amount of money for the warehouse sale... but in the end, my dad said he'll pay for me; which made me kinda (1) happy coz I can save money, (2) sad coz he had to fork out the money (3)angry with myself that my dad had to spend money on me. Sigh.

Remind me to ask just exactly how much money I would be taking back when I apply for another job. For my current job, when I was first told about the amount, I was so happy... I'll start thinking about how I'll want to do this and that with my salary...

But being the clueless goon that I can be sometimes, I forgot about this thing called CPF.

You kinda lose all the excitment from getting your pay-cheque when you see just how much you are actually going to be taking home...

:p And I have to budget in my bbk trip, taking my mum to watch 'A Twist of Fate', my 'die-die-must-watch!' ticket to Rent, bills...

I was doing the mental calculations just now... and I realise... I dun really have money to spend this month... like, zero dollars *sob*sob*

It means, no big fancy meals outside of home (great way to lose weight actually since you wun be eating lunch)... and I had wanted to dye my hair... had also thought of treating myself to a pedicure...

I cannot wait for the end of this month... four more weeks til my next pay-cheque!!!!

Hehe... two more weeks til bbk!!!!!

Comments:
ehh i want to change what i want frm bkk... same thing lah but change colour can? cos my parents bought one for me in blue when they came back frm taiwan.. :)
 
Please bring me out for dinner or a movie (I wanna watch 'Emily Rose') and then we'll discuss further the color of your order. Thank you very much, have a nice day.

You are aware that by not stating exactly what it is that you had asked me to get for you, people are going to start thinking that you're asking for a vibrator, or perhaps even, gasp, a toy-boy, right?
 
oh yess i want to watch 'emily rose' too!! but freak - i'm damn bloody broke this mth leh. darn.

and hey, don't u owe me a dinner/drinks for being ur referral????

and in case others are wondering, i wanted a JACKET, a blue DENIM jacket. pls, when have u heard of blue toy-boys??? *rolls eyes*
 
Smurfs???
 
HEY - don't make fun of the Smurfs!! i like them!!! :P
 
Post a Comment

<< Home