Sunday, November 06, 2005

 

White flesh.

Still not feeling sleepy, so maybe I'll blog til I want to sleep.

Since the entire racist bloggers incidents, I have been thinking quite a lot about this particular topic... and as much as I'm embarrassed to admit it, I have to face up to it.

I am a racist.

I prefer Caucasian men.

And no I am not saying it because I have been with one for 2 yrs... him being white was just a little bonus.. I didn't decide to fuck with him coz of his skin color.

Let me first qualify myself by stating that I'll be talking in general terms. For example, if I say that women are beautiful, I would have also acknowledged that not all women are beautiful coz let's face it, there are women out there who, try as they might, can never be as beautiful as me.

*smirks*


Caucasian men are generally more gentlemanly, and easy and interesting people to talk to. There is just something about their mannerism that's just so charming and seductive. Plus, well, there's the bit about people whispering about how the white man has the bigger, thicker, dick... I believe there is some truth in that.

I find it hard to pin down just what exactly it is in their mannerism that is so appealling so I cannot give you a (point 1), (point 2) and so on... but I do feel that the local Chinese boy can appear quite lost next to a Caucasian.

Perhaps it could be that they read more widely and bother themselves a little more about what's happening in the world. Perhaps it could be the way they were brought up or something... but I have always found Caucasians more attentive.

Yes, that is probably it. Local Chinese men grew up being the heir to the family name and all that sort of shit; they are pampered by the family, sheltered etc... that's what happens in majority of the Chinese families here. So when it comes to sex, for example, it just becomes a case of them getting what they want and that's it. When you talk to them, they want to dominate the entire conversation and tend to look down on a woman's ideas. Hence, I find Chinese men dull, boring farts.

With a Caucasian, you could at least try a bit of flirting. I like the look in their eyes when they come across an intelligent and sexy woman; they are more than willing to rise up to the challenge and not simply cower away to find a Vietnamese bride. I like their wittiness, the way they try to engage you in conversation.

And then of course there is the whole sex bit.

I believe I have slept with enough men to be able to discuss this.

The Caucasian will take the time to slowly make out with me on the couch, our glasses of wine waiting on the coffee table. Then he'll take me by the hand and lead me into his bedroom, where he'll gently undress me... then in bed, he'll bother to explore my body with his hands, making sure I am sufficiently horny enough, then he'll fuck me. And after it all, he'll lie in bed with me, resting his hand on my breast so he can feel my heart beat.

The Chinese will just take me straight to bed, tell me to get out of my clothes as he gets out of his, have me give him a bj, fuck, and then say bye. Then he'll add before leaving, "that was a great fuck." Well dear, for me it wasn't.

I have had nice fucks from Chinese guys before, but guess what? Most of them had spent a couple of years in the West earlier on studying or something, or they're just more Westernised in their way of thinking and outlook.

Yes... I have got it. All the minor points aside, Caucasians are more confident individuals, and that is what attracts me. Chinese guys just, well, they're just lost.

I will not reject a guy based on his skin color. But unfortunately, I will notice the Caucasian first. I remember when I went to Emerald Hill some weeks ago with a friend, as I scanned through the crowd, I tended to pick out the Caucasians first.

Does that make me racist? Or labels me as a SPG? I do not know....

It does worry me sometimes... I wonder if I am being closed-minded and superficial. But then, I dun just like Caucasians because of their dick size... I enjoy their confidence and wittiness. So that doesn't really make me superficial now, does it?

Once while talking with my mum, I told her that if I marry, it probably wun be to someone of the same racial group as myself. She told me that hey, Haianese men are good leh; my dad is Hainanese. Of course I'll want a good husband who will take care of me and all that, but that's not enough. I want to be assured that I will have many stimulating conversations with him right through the golden years. And of course, I'll want our sessions in bed to involved more than just a bj and fuck.

So, have I betrayed my race by preferring Caucasian men? Do you now see me as shallow?

I spoke to a friend once about this... she said, it's a matter of preference. When guy-watching, girls tend to notice more the guy with the broad shoulders, or tight butt, or almond-shaped eyes... whatever it is that they like. And I just tend to notice white skin more, she said, nothing wrong with that.

I suppose that is true.... I have had ugly looks thrown in my direction before, the sort of look that says "you SPG slut you..." Somehow, our society tends to associate girls with white men with sluts. It used to bother me in the very beginning; which was why I suppose I never told my god-sis that I was dating, sort of, a white man, coz I wasn't sure how she would react.

Perhaps people who read this blog post might now think lesser of me. But I think... it is my life, right? I have the right to go after what I enjoy more. As much as I do not give two hoots about Western democracy and I revel the Chinese thinking emphasis on society and family, I still enjoy someone with a more Westernized thinking/mannerism. Coz somehow, such people are more confident, and they treat women better... and I enjoy strong characters who are nice to me.

Hmm... am now thinking about a particular white man...

Comments:
you go, girl!

i cant agree more even though i'm a chinese dude.

the westerners (or caucasians) are much smarter than asian guys. esp singaporean chinese.
 
jack: nonsense. My IQ can trash most pple flat, caucasian or not. And I'm not short of wit nor candour either.

speak for yourself eh, man?
 
Erm... be nice, boys.
 
for you, of course... ;)
 
I don't really think the fairy was talking about IQ, Daniel, I think she was talking about having discovered things which many before her have: some males (they just happen to be Angmoh) have a skill set which they learn from a very young age: the usual old issues about manners: giving your seat to a woman on a crowded MRT (you'd never see sitting children on a London train while elderly adults stand - here it is reversed), holding doors open, not pusing infront of people in queues, letting the woman cum 1st...and often ;) .... the ST has a cupboard full of reasons which it hauls out when it is short of words to wrap around the advertising - wait till the next ST/NP Quiz and answer truthfully, you'll see IQ means nothing in this race.
 
anon: My comment was a direct rebuttal to what Jack said. I thought it was obvious enough.

and just for the purpose of debate, I'll say that the ST's claims are based on gross generalizations. I can't say I identify with the portrait of the local male that they draw up.

So there.
 
high IQ but low EQ.

So what?
 
Post a Comment

<< Home